You will be joining one of the leading FM organisations that oversees a major MOD contract across the UK. This company has recently received a long term extension and is therefore expanding across the UK.
- The role will be part of a large team of AP’s looking after a specific geographical area supporting the delivery team. The role will include:
- Responsibility for the practical implementation and operation of JSP 375
- Provide professional and technical support, and advice, where required to maintenance teams, client and end users
- Identify opportunities throughout work being undertaken where energy and carbon can be reduced either through selection of equipment or by process efficiencies
- Ensure compliance and adherence with Health and Safety, sustainability and fire procedures
- Provide support and where directed, manage projects providing technical input and producing business cases
- Produce risk Assessments, method statements and where necessary safety programmes and Permits to Work to a high quality
Could this be for you?
The ideal candidate will have experience working in either a technical Mechanical environment and ideally hold the relevant AP qualifications including AP11 (Boiler and Pressure systems), or AP10 (mechanical) however candidates with relevant experience but no tickets may be considered.
In return you will be rewarded with ongoing career development, extra qualifications including further AP qualifications, progression opportunities and a competitive salary and benefits package.
- £36-38 + Car
- Government funded defence contract
- Excellent long term career prospects
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.