Electrician – Multi Skilled – Mobile (Carlisle, Workington and Penrith)
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is a mobile position based between Carlisle and Penrith, working on a Government and secure contracts.
This is a Multi site position where you have the potential to earn between £24 -28kk P/A Salary. Working on a Standard Shift Pattern; with the need for going on an oncall rota also, some nights maybe needed for additional out of hours works.
Carry out PPM on the Electrical Engineering services as required by the schedule. While proactively pursuing and fixing faults as and when you identify them.
Support the sites M&E services, required on the PPM Schedule, while identifying potential defects that may occur.
Could this role be for you?
- Electrical qualifications NVQ 3 or equivalent
- 2391 / 2395 / 4338 Testing and Inspection (Preferred)
- 17th edition as a minimum – Ideally 18th edition
- Multi skilled – e.g. capable of working on AHU’s and HVAC units
- BMS (desirable)
- Driving licence required
- Ability to obtain BPSS Clearance
- £24-28k P/A
- Further training provided
- Government Contract
- Leading FM contractor
- On call rota
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: