Multi Skilled Building Maintenance Operative- Llanmiloe, Carmarthen
About the role
You as the candidate will be contracting for a renowned national engineering company, for a short term contract.
We are seeking a conscientious and enthusiastic Multi Skilled Building Maintenance Operative with a can-do attitude and highly flexible approach to deliver high quality maintenance support.
Below are some of the duties you will be expected to carry out
- Providing General maintenance support, including both Reactive, Minor Works and Project Works
- Routine maintenance
- Be in accordance with the Health and Safety of the site
- Be creative and cost saving with spare materials
- Manage own work load efficiently
Essential experience relevant to your role:
- You as the candidate will be Semi-skilled in bricklaying, carpentry and painting (All of the skills are not essential)
- Awareness of H&S regulations
- Knowledge of Permit to Work system
- Understand the associated building maintenance equipment and tools would be an advantage
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A valid full driving license
- Willingness to adapt, learn, and develop
The pay rate is £14 LTD, working hours from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
If interested in the role please contact Andy Macey at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through to Andrew.email@example.com