Multi-skilled building maintenance operative – Carmarthenshire (3 Month Contract+) – £14 Per Hour
About the role
You could become part of a National company recognised for focusing on training and staff development, this will a regional role Covering Carmarthenshire.
We are seeking a conscientious and enthusiastic individual who can provide general maintenance support as part of a multi-disciplined team. This role covers both reactive, minor works and project work.
Length of Contract: 22/10/2018 – 18/01/2019 – Working Hours 08:00 – 17:00 – £14 Per Hour
- Routine planned maintenance tasks as directed by Site Manager / Supervisor, covering all buildings within the site
- To carry out a full range of building maintenance tasks.
- To be responsible for the care and proper use of building maintenance equipment and tools
- Ensure that spares and materials are used in a cost-effective manner
- To undertake all duties in a safe, tidy and responsible manner in accordance with H&S requirements
- To carry out other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time by site management or the client
- Comply with the client’s company rules and maintain a high standard of discipline
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Full Clean UK Driving License
- Minimum of semi-skilled would be an advantage in Carpentry, bricklaying. Painting
- Experience in building work would be an advantage
- Knowledge of associated building maintenance equipment and tools would be an advantage
If interested in the role please contact Iain Macdonald at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org