Multi skilled Electrical Engineer – M3 corridor
You will be working with a contractor that specializes in Facilities management in both the private and public sector. The role will be carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance, and Reactive maintenance in accordance to the contract agreement.
You will be responsible and accountable for, but not limited to:
- Adhere to the out of hours call out rota as required.
- Correct and efficient completion of paperwork according to policies and procedures.
- Provide engineering condition reports and quotations.
- Logbook auditing
- Customer interface skills
Minimum requirements for this role:
- C&G Level 2 and 3 Diploma Electrical Installation
- C&G 2360 Parts 1 & 2 (Test & Inspection cert preferred)
- 17th edition certificate * Strong Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance experience
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems
- Knowledge of building fabric and experience in carrying out basic fabric reactive repairs when required
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting Health & Safety obligations with regard to maintenance activities
- Must be prepared to work out of hours when required
Reasonable understanding and a proactive approach to the following other trade skills E.g.:
- Fabric: basic carpentry (Door handing, internal furniture and fitting’s / décor repair)
- Meter reading, emergency lighting and water temperature recordings
It would be advantageous to have a competence or basic understanding of other trades, where certification permits.
Role is a permanent position,Salary is DOE with a max of 40k + overtime / on call., Location considered in the M3 corridor
For more information on this role please contact Andrew Macey on 01489 774 010 or email [email protected]