Foot Mobile Maintenance Electrician – Postcode W1 – Until 30/4/19
About the role
You as the candidate will be contracting for a renowned national engineering company, for a short term contract.
We are seeking a conscientious and enthusiastic Multi Skilled Electrical Technician with a can-do attitude and highly flexible approach to deliver high quality maintenance support.
Below are some of the duties you will be expected to carry out
- Electrical / HVAC/ Building services maintenance support on all buildings and plant.
- Implement all Electrical maintenance and corrective works on the site in accordance with Maintenance Instructions
- Testing and Inspecting of Electrical Installations
- Ensure that all plant and systems are maintained and operated in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability.
- Assume the role of Competent Person (Electrical) as authorised by the Authorised Person Controller.
- Develop and retaining knowledge of site system failures and their causes and effects.
- Provide holiday and sickness cover for shift colleagues
- Abide by Health and safety regulations
- Ensure use of appropriate PPE at the designated areas
Essential experience relevant to your role:
- The ideal candidate will have the 17th edition electrical C&G certificate
- Have or be working towards obtaining C&G 2391 inspection and test of electrical installations would be an advantage.
- The candidate will be qualified and/or trained in other building service disciplines including HVCA and will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a building service environment.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Overtime maybe required out of hours
- Willing to be flexible for the client.
- Ability to obtain DV Clearance
The pay rate is £18 LTD, working hours on a rotating shift pattern 0700-1600 and 0930 – 1830.
If interested in the role please contact Andy Macey at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through to Andrew.email@example.com