Multi Skilled Engineer- Crawley
About the role
You could become part of a major service provider looking after a High value client in the Central Crawley Area, the role will be based on a single site. You will be required to work as part of a standard Shift Pattern 8.00 – 17.00, with the occasional need for flexible working, and overtime.
You will be able to provide general Mechanical and Electrical Services across the building
Essential specifications relevant to the role:
- Perform testing and inspection of all mechanical installations and systems according to industry standards
- Provide accurate feedback and information during maintenance activities and observations
- Ensure the maintenance and projects are running at optimum levels at all times.
- Carry out installations, Maintenance and testing of Electrical installations and systems.
- Respond to reactive maintenance
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Electrical qualification for C&G, BTEC Level 3, ONC/OND or NVQ Level 3 in an Electrical / Mechanical discipline
- Proven track record in a similar field
- Keen to learn and progress up the ranks
- Self-starter with great initiative
- Be commercially aware is an advantage
- Full driving Licence
- Overtime maybe required
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration rate on offer of up to £34k, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.