Multi-skilled Gas Engineer
You will be working with a contractor that specializes in Facilities management in both the private and public sector. The role will be carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance, and Reactive maintenance in accordance to the contract agreement.
You will be responsible and accountable for, but not limited to:
- PPM tasks that are in adherence to set HVCA standards, while being in accordance with Health and safety.
- Respond to reactive works including all M&E and fabric issues.
- Adhere to the out of hours call out rota as required.
- Correct and efficient completion of paperwork according to policies and procedures.
- Provide engineering condition reports and quotations.
- Logbook auditing
- Customer interface skills
Minimum requirements for this role:
- ACOP’s in commercial gas elements.
- Demonstrate Competence in all areas of your current trade (with valid certification)
- Delivery of service excellence
- Reasonable understanding and a proactive approach to the following other trade skills:
- Mechanical skills bias, with basic electrical knowledge
- Fabric: basic carpentry (Door handing, internal furniture and fitting’s / décor repair)
- Meter reading, emergency lighting and water temperature recordings
It would be advantageous to have a competence or basic understanding of other trades, where certification permits and qualified in AC and electrical installations and Test & Inspect requirements.
Role is a permanent position, Salary is DOE with a max of 40k + overtime / on call. Location considered in the M3 corridor
For more information on this role please contact Andrew Macey on 01489 774 010 or email [email protected]