Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician – Buckingham – Up to £33,000
About the role
You could become part of a National company recognised for focusing on training and staff development who are seeking a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to cover the Buckinghamshire area in a mobile based role.
Must be happy to go through a Security Check for the role.
The working hours are 8:00am – 17:00pm
Overtime is also available
- To provide general electrical/ HVAC/ Building services maintenance support on all buildings and plant as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Implementing all electrical maintenance and corrective works on the site in accordance with the instructions promulgated on PPM dockets and site-specific procedures.
- Testing and inspecting electrical installations in accordance with National Inspection council documentation.
- Providing accurate feedback information including completing test sheets, routine rounds inspection sheets and work dockets containing durations of maintenance activities and observations.
- Ensuring that all plant and systems are maintained and operated in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability.
- Carrying out refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections.
- Responding to Helpdesk reactive maintenance/breakdown calls and carrying out remedial work as necessary, providing feedback information to customer and helpdesk as required.
- The ideal candidate will have the 17th edition electrical C&G certificate or be willing to complete the course. Qualified to C&G 2360.
- Have or be working towards obtaining C&G 2391 inspection and test of electrical installations would be an advantage.
- Qualified or trained in other building service disciplines including HVAC would be an advantage
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including a competitive basic salary of up to £33,000 dependant on experience + holiday package of 25 days, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Iain Macdonald at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489 774010 or alternatively send your CV through