Multi Skilled Technician (Electrical Bias) EC3 London
About the role
You could become part of a major service provider looking after a High value client in the London Area, the role will be on single site. You will be required to work as part of a Standard Shift Pattern 8am-5pm, with the occasional need for flexible working.
We are looking for someone with detailed understanding of Fault finding, Testing, and isolating problem areas. As the key part of the maintenance team, you will responsible for the Installation, Maintenance, and providing general building maintenance including HVAC.
Essential specifications relevant to the role:
- Isolate defective equipment from power supply
- Fault finding
- PPM & Reactive Maintenance
- Install electrical systems and associated equipment
- Assist in Estimates and Quotations where required
- Multi skilled background with a good understanding of High Voltage would be advantageous
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Qualified City & Guilds 2360 Part 1&2, or equivalent NVQ C&G 2382 – 10 17th Edition
- C&G 2391-10 Inspection & Testing, preferred but not required
- Preform testing an inspection of electrical installations.
- Experience of standby power systems including prime movers and UPS
- Experience of safe working practices and permit to work systems
- Demonstrable skills in dealing and working closely with internal and external customers and suppliers on complex and interrelated issues on an ongoing basis
- Understanding of A/C systems and controls
- Be able to communicate effectively and have flexible approach to work patterns
- Full driving Licence
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration £18 LTD on offer, until 28/2/19
If interested in the role please contact Andy Macey at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through