Multi-skilled Mechanical engineer- Postcode SO31
About the role
You could become part of a major service provider looking after a High value client in the Southampton Area, the role will be on a single site. You will be required to work as part of a Rotating Shift Pattern 6am-3pm or 2pm -11pm, with the occasional need for flexible working, and overtime.
You will be able to provide general Building, HVAC, and Mechanical services to both the building and plant, implementing all maintenance and corrective works to standards and procedures as set by the company.
Essential specifications relevant to the role:
- Perform testing and inspection of all mechanical installations and systems according to industry standards
- Provide accurate feedback and information during maintenance activities and observations
- Ensure the building and plant are running at optimum levels at all times.
- Assume the role of Competent person (Mechanical) as authorised by the Authorised person
- Carry out installations, Maintenance and testing of mechanical installations and systems.
- Respond to reactive maintenance and break down calls from helpdesk
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Mechanical qualification for C&G, BTEC Level 3, ONC/OND or NVQ Level 3 in a mechanical discipline
- You will be qualified or trained in HVAC or other building services, with the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in a building services environment
- Proven track record in a similar field
- Be commercially aware is an advantage
- Full driving Licence
- On call 1 in 4
- Overtime maybe required
- Have the ability to gain DV clearance
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration rate on offer of up to £34k, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.