Multi-Trade Plumber – Hampshire
About the role
You could become part of a local company recognised for focusing on training and staff development, this will a regional role Covering Hampshire.
We are seeking a conscientious and enthusiastic Plumber with a can-do attitude and highly flexible approach to deliver high quality roofing repairs and maintenance works to a wide range of Council properties including Museums, Schools and Police Stations and Offices
Below are some of the duties you will be expected to carry out
- Replacement or repairs to toilet pans, syphons, cisterns or seats
- Repairs to waste and drainage systems.
- Repairs to guttering and downpipes
- Replacement or repair of broken/faulty door ironmongery.
- Replacement of single and double doors, frames and locks
- Wall and floor tiling
- Consequential making good after leaks etc.
- Patch plastering
- Manhole cover replacement
- Screed repairs
- Paving repairs (cold lay tarmac, block paving, paving slabs)
Essential qualifications relevant to the role:
- A trade specific qualification minimum NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Plumbing
- Must be able to show evidence of 2 other secondary skills
- PASMA trained
- CSCS Card
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A Full Clean UK driving License
- An Enhanced DBS and Barring check is required before commencement of role
- Over 3 years trade experience, ideally in the commercial repairs sector.
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Iain Macdonald at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through to email@example.com