You would be joining a world renowned facilities management company, who are highly respected in the data centre market. Have recently both won and renewed contracts in and around the London area and are trying to add to their team of engineers.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced electrical engineer to develop their skills in an exciting and challenging environment
A Fabric Engineer role, working on a night shift basis that requires a hard working individual capable of working efficiently both on an individual basis and as part of a team. This position offers a chance to be part of strong team, whilst still offering an opportunity to put individual stamp on proceedings.
Could this role be for you?
- Previous experience working in a Fabric role within a Critical Facilities background
- Opportunity to work night shifts 19:30 to 07:30
- Completing maintenance on equipment and systems to a high level
- Maintenance of fabric installations and complete repairs where required
- Work closely with sub-contractors
- Keeping a good line of communication with the Shift Leader in regards to issues arise
- Conduct full investigations in relation to issues that occur
- Opportunity to improve knowledge of critical environment and progress career
- Competitive salary alongside a good holiday allowance
- Chance in a role of diverse challenges
- Training opportunities
- City of London based and easily accessible by tube
To apply or for further information please contact Sam Denham