Highfield Professional Solutions are currently recruiting for a OLEC 3 supervisor – OLE / OHL experience to be based in Newport.
You will be working with a leading contractor who specialise in design and engineering, who excel in full project life cycle across a range of sectors. For example: Civils, Rail, and structural services.
You will be responsible and accountable for, but not limited to:
- Promote safe working practice and ensure full implementation of health and safety is adhered to.
- Assist and support the Construction manager ensuring project compliance to Network Rail group and company standards
- Adhere to SSOW packs and Task briefs
- Participate in regular monthly meetings
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Ensure that tool box talks, task briefs and COSS briefs are carried out for all work tasks prior to commencement of work for allocated contracts
- Actively manage and report any on-site changes / variations to planned site activities
- Ensure that all allocated tasks are undertaken in accordance with the planned safe method of working
- Supervise sub-contractors, contract staff and direct labour for allocated site activities
- Attend site on a regular basis (including night time)
- A valid full driving licence or equivalent
It would be an advantage to understand both rail planning systems and operating environments
Role is a permanent position, Salary DOE, Newport
For more information on this role please contact Andrew Macey on 01489 774 010 or email