Highfield Professional Solutions have the pleasure of representing an RIBA chartered architecture practice who deliver projects at a variety of scales, from one-off houses for exacting private clients to large mixed-use schemes for private developers and investment groups.
This young & expanding practice is looking for talented individuals to join the team. The studio thrives on its friendly atmosphere, encouraging all members of the team to exchange ideas and engage with a wide range of interesting projects. You should be enthusiastic, creative, and energetic, whilst a love of poor music choices, a good hit of expresso coffee and a fondness for dogs is plus!
Roles: Experienced Part I Architectural Assistant AND recently qualified Part II Architectural Assistant
Salary: In line with RIBA scales
The roles will involve working on a variety of projects across all scales.
- 2D CAD drawings
- Physical model making
- 3D models using sketchup & 3Ds Max
- Presentation renders & visuals using Photoshop & VRay
- Graphic design & artwork for diagrams
- Compilation of presentations using InDesign
Required experience and skills:
- RIBA Part I/Part II Architecture degree
- High level of competency with AutoCAD, Adobe InDesign & Photoshop
- Good working knowledge of Mac Computers including pages and numbers
- 3D modelling & physical modelling skills
- Excellent research and development techniques
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve through design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management, planning and attention to detail
For more information on these roles or to apply, please contact Sonya Hoey on 01489 774010 or email