Highfield Professional Solutions have the pleasure of representing an award winning, design-led, RIBA Chartered Architectural practice who provide services to clients throughout the UK, Scandinavia and Europe. They specialise in ergonomics, living and work environments.
This practice provides exceptional Architectural Design; sound technical detailing and effective Building Contract Administration services.
They are a small yet busy design team looking to increase their workforce. New & exciting job opportunities have arisen to join the rapidly growing team who are based in a stunning location; just south of Great Yarmouth which offers its own huge bay and riverside and a beautiful sandy beach stretching into the distance below cliff gardens and a grand promenade.
Role: Architectural Assistant (Graduate/Part 1/Part 2/Part 3) or Technician
Salary: £18,000 – £30,000
Start date: ASAP
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience working on a range of diverse projects from housing, commercial, through to offshore design.
- Graduate, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 (Degree/MArch) qualified or equivalent in Architecture/Architectural Design/Architectural Technology.
- Good knowledge of materials and the construction regulations governing their use.
- Good knowledge of CDM regulations.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD & Photoshop.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Clean UK driving licence and ability to travel.
- Proficient in the use of Revit & Google Sketchup.
- Knowledge of Passivhaus construction detailing.
If you feel you can add value to this rapidly growing practice, then please contact Sonya Hoey on 01489 774010 or email .