Highfield Professional Solutions have the pleasure of representing a small architecture studio based in London. The practice are involved in a lively mix of residential, commercial, religious, medical, community, and master-planning projects.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant with 3 years office experience or a qualified Part III Architect.
Role: Part II Architectural Assistant / Part III Architect
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 DOE (for Part III Architect)
They are looking an experienced and motivated Part II or Part III architect who is interested in working on various-scaled residential developments in the UK, the regeneration of a historic commercial building in St. Petersburg, interior fit-outs of creative agencies in London, New York, and across several European locations as well as numerous ad-hoc projects that include a Buddhist Centre, a high-end cycling outlet and a pop-up restaurant in Central London.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience (or equivalent) working in a design office
- Ability to work both independently and in small teams with a positive attitude
- Desire to develop your career by engaging in all areas of a well-regarded small practice
- Capacity to deliver clearly considered solutions and high quality and characterful images
- Proficient in 2D and 3D drafting using VectorWorks 2D, Sketch-Up, Photoshop and InDesign
This is a great opportunity for someone to become an integral part of a small firm that works over several continents, numerous building typologies, and with great clients.
For more information on this role or to apply, please contact Sonya Hoey on 01489 774010 or email