Payment Team Administrator
The hours of work are 9:00am – 17:00pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our clients’ Accounts Payable team in Chandlers Ford. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a large successful organisation who offer excellent long-term career opportunities for the right candidate.
The role will include:
· Reconciling supplier statements
· Accurate processing of high volumes of Creditors Invoices in line with Company procedures
· The timely payment of Creditors and preparation of BACS runs to strict deadlines
· Liaising with Creditors, Procurement and employees both verbally and in writing to resolve payment/invoice queries
· Review of Aged Creditors, old invoices in query and debit balances
· Resolve and deal with legal letters and Court actions
· Ensure all Subcontractor’s payments are made in accordance with Inland Revenue Rules
· Scanning of invoices as and when required
The ideal candidate will have experience in an accounts payable role. This will ideally within a facilities management, construction or maintenance environment however this is not essential. What is essential is strong administration skills and attention to detail.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, excellent benefits including 25 days annual leave and ongoing career development.