Senior Planning Engineer
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with a consultancy with the recruitment of a Senior Planning Engineer to support a Nuclear New Build in the South West.
The successful candidate will provide high-quality planning and scheduling standards and expertise to Project Managers on projects
- Ensure integration of project control procedures is being completed correctly.
- Prepare information and attend regular planning and progress meetings
- Be able to produce monthly resource updates, planning reports and projections.
- Have a good understanding of Primavera P6.
- A recognised diploma or degree or be qualified by experience.
- To be eligible for security clearance
- To have an understanding in the Nuclear Industry and understand the regulatory requirements.
- Have a flexible approach to be office or site based to suit the client’s needs.
For more information please contact Matt Casey on 01489 774 010 or email [email protected]