Southampton, Portsmouth, Salisbury, Bournemouth
£28,000 per annum rising to £30,000 Per annum + Van, Fuel Card etc
Our client is a national, leading service provider that specialises in complete drainage and plumbing services to a wide range of clients, managing all domestic and commercial drainage and plumbing failures. The company provides a quick and competitively priced response to their clients’ needs whether it be a simple blockage, a drain collapse or a burst water pipe.
They are now looking to appoint a number of experienced plumbers across the south coast with candidates ideally being based around Portsmouth, Southampton or surrounding areas.
The main purpose of the role is to cover all emergency water-related plumbing issues for domestic & commercial properties, out of hour’s standby duties (rota).
- Diagnosing problems with customers’ internal issues – leaks, air-locks, no water, low pressures, etc. and ensuring resolution.
- Carrying out general repairs and replacements on all water fittings.
- Training can be provided in the following areas: legionella, unvented systems, TAPS, PASMA, Water Regulations, WIAPS.
- Candidates MUST be qualified to NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing and Heating
- Preferably have a CSCS card
For more information or to apply for this role please call Tom Mlinar on 01489 774010 or send a copy of your cv