An award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy are currently recruiting for either a Principal or Associate Engineer to join their MEP and Sustainability team based in Kent.
This company are a modern, forward thinking business who are passionate about how they can minimise the environmental impact on all their projects as sustainability is at heart of everything they do.
More than just the standard consultancy role, you will also be involved with a wide range of managerial and technical aspects across Design, Technical Advisory and Asset Management, including:
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients
- You will be managing projects across various sectors which include; residential, mixed-use, commercial, industrial and educational.
- Attend meetings with clients and multidisciplinary design teams as the MEP project lead.
- Develop and present project design proposals to the project team and client.
- Undertake project surveys
- Prepare high quality information including; technical specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules, survey reports, and contract documentation.
- Managing a team of 8 monitoring and reviewing performance
- Report resource and financial information to group Partners.
Could this role be for you?
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Building Services
- Previous experience within a consultancy environment
- Experienced working on commercial, healthcare, residential and mixed-use projects
- Knowledge of low carbon and sustainable design
- Professional Development Scheme tailored to you. This company has an incredible track record of promoting from within to Partner level across the business.
- 35 hour week
- Competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave, rising to 30
- Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Company car scheme
Please submit your application or contact Benjamin Shafiie on 01489774010 or