A leading medium sized multidisciplinary consultancy with over 10 offices across the UK are currently recruiting for a Principal Designer based in Bristol. They have been established for over 70 years and have previously won construction consultant of the year.
They further offer the chance to work on various multi million pound projects across a wide range of sectors which can include Residential, Educational and Commercial.
As a Principal Designer in their Bristol office, you will be working closely with the Building Surveyors in the office assisting them with the Principal Designer services while being able to manage multiple projects.
There are currently no CDM or Health & Safety teams within the Bristol office, so this role has been created to assist with the growth of the business and to eventually develop and grow a team of CDM personnel underneath yourself. Many companies will promise progression, but this role has been created for exactly that purpose.
Could this role be for you?
- Construction / Health & Safety Qualification
- Capable of managing multiple projects?
- Confident in a client facing role?
- Keen to learn and develop?
- IOSH / APS Member
- Previous PD experience
- Looking for the chance to progress and manage your own CDM / H&S team?
- Negotiable salary + Car allowance
- Private Health Care & Life Assurance
If this role could be of interest, please feel free to get in touch with Benjamin Shafiie on 01489774010