We currently have a fantastic role available for a Principle Rail Engineer based in West Sussex.
We are seeking candidates with significant postgraduate experience who are Chartered Engineers and have experience in the design and construction of railway infrastructure, in particular bridges and other rail structures. The successful candidate will lead project design teams in the rail discipline.
Experience and skills required;
- Degree in civil engineering.
- Chartered Engineer through the Institution of Civil Engineers or the Institution of Structural Engineers.
- Significant post graduate experience of the railway infrastructure design and construction.
- Detailed design experience of railway structures and their interfaces with permanent way, track drainage, OLE and third rail electrification and other lineside equipment.
- Experience of the inspection, assessment and maintenance of rail bridges and other railway structures.
If interested in this position, please send your CV or call on 01489 774010 for more details