£21,000 per annum
Highfield Professional Solutions are looking for a Production Technician to work for a Large Manufacturing company based in the South West, the ideal candidate should have knowledge and experience of Radial Arm Drill Press, lathe and sheet metal technology, electrical installation and troubleshooting also able to read blueprints and work independently. Working as part of the Production team you will be responsible for the Assembly of heat exchangers and water pumps in accordance with work instructions.
The ideal candidate will have a Mechanical Engineering qualification, previously worked in a workshop environment and be able to read and interpret blueprints, you will also be required to pass a number of manual tests such as lathe and Radial Arm Drill Press
As a Production Technician you will be responsible for
- Preparing Shop order Materials
- Read and perform an activity in according Shop Order, procedure and drawings / BOM.
- Assemble complex items such as Heat exchangers, clear water pumps, booster set pumps, Electrical panel, pipe manifolds and other plumbing activity
- Perform testing and troubleshooting
- Report Issues on visual management board (SQDP)
- Get involved in Continuous improvement activity
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance
- Clean production equipment or work areas
- Provide advice or training to other technicians
For more information or to apply for this position please call Tom Mlinar on 01489 774010 or send a copy of your cv to [email protected]