Project Controls Manager
70k + Package
Highfield Professional Solutions are supporting a consultancy with the recruitment of a Project Controls Manager to work on a nuclear/defence project in Derbyshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing project controls guidance and expertise as a member of the project PCM team.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Project Controls team with improvement and changes.
- Provide leadership and direction the Programme Controls team, the consultancies resources and the project itself.
- Liaise with the stakeholders and the PMO and the Planning Managers presenting performance improvements.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- To have 10 years minimum PCM experience
- To be eligible for security clearance
- To have an understanding in the Nuclear Industry and understand the regulatory requirements.
For more information please contact Matt Casey on 01489 774 010 or email