£300 per day
Highfield Professional solutions are working with a Tier 1 contractor to Southern Water in the recruitment of a number of Project Engineers.
The successful candidate will be involved in projects primarily in the UK water and wastewater industries, based from our there offices in Hampshire. Supporting the Project and Contract Managers, you will be responsible for all commercial aspects of Electrical and Mechanical installations on site.
Candidates ideally will be qualified in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering but must have a good appreciation of both professions.
Role & Responsibilities
· Attend internal and external design review and progress meetings
· Produce and review electrical & mechanical design documentation
· Produce specifications and outline designs
· Procurement of Electrical & Mechanical Equipment and support for subcontract procurement
· Ensure that site installation works and quality match both design and appropriate industry standards
· Record and Review as-built information
· Production of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
· Programme Updates
· Procurement schedules
The ideal candidate will have a background in water, and should be qualified to a minimum of a HNC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a similar field.
You should be also be able to demonstrate experience of delivering numerous projects on time and to budget.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your cv