You will be joining one of the leading FM organisations that oversees a major MOD contract across the UK. This company has recently received a long-term extension and increase in awarded works is therefore expanding across the UK.
The role will involve delivering Additional works/minor new works on a large NEC government contract, ensuring that all works are delivered on time and within budget. The projects will be multi-discipline ranging from £100k-£2m. Therefore a candidate who is looking for a varied role and happy to be challenged will be best suited. You will also offer support to the maintenance delivery teams in way of being liaison between them and the client on site.
Could this be for you?
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in Construction, Property Maintenance or a related field including:
- Good working knowledge of CDM regulations
- Experience of the Asbestos at Work Act, DDA, energy performance, Sustainability etc.
- A basic NEC3 contract requirements
- Technical qualifications preferably at HND level in an M&E or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS)
- Specific knowledge in relation to Fire systems is also preferred for this role
- Government funded defence contract
- Excellent long term career prospects
Please call Kirsty to discuss further