You would be joining a world renowned facilities management company, who are highly respected in the data centre market. Have recently both won and renewed contracts in and around the London area and are trying to add to their team of engineers.
An excellent opportunity for someone who wants to develop their skills in an exciting and challenging environment
Project Liaison assistant within a data centre environment, needing someone who has good technical capabilities in an engineering capacity. Ideally someone with strong experience managing sub-contractors on site.
Could this role be for you?
- Flexibility – 40 hours a week, shift patterns change weekly
- Experience acting as Competent Person on site
- History of helping deliver small projects in a critical environment
- Data Centre experience of at least 2 years
- Ability to manage sub-contractors on site from access to completion of tasks
- Foresight to see health and safety and technical risks on site and reduce the risks
- Work on a strong Data Centre contract
- Flexibility of hours – shifts are a mixture of day and night work
- Chance to work in an environment which ensures no two days will be the same
- Opportunity for career progression
To apply or for further information please contact Sam Denham