Up to £50k
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our client, working on-site as main contractor based in Whiteley. The role will involve delivering individual or multiple building services related to new works and refurbishments within allocated budgets and defined programmes.
You will be responsible for all projects from input to design specification, tender, installation to commissioning, practical completion, handover and invoicing.
- Prepare specifications briefs in consultation with staff
- Tender works in line with our Procurement Policy
- Manage quotation submission to client and gain approvals / purchase orders
- Prepare budget costs and ongoing budgetary control
- Appoint and manage consultants and other specialist contractors
- Attend regular approval meeting with Client interface
- Ensure all RAMS are suitable and sufficient whether work is subcontracted or delivered by an in house team and are in place and adhered to
- Manage all Health and Safety matters (CDM) in accordance with EMCOR procedures and current relevant legislation
The ideal candidate will have:
Proven experience in Project Management (5 years) within a building services remit, including Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline
Ability to liaise with and supervise contractors
Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and safe working practices (IOSH Managing Safely and SMSTS would be advantageous)
Demonstrable skills in dealing and working closely with internal and external customers and suppliers on complex and interrelated issues on an on-going basis
Experience in working on and around critical systems and working within a GMP environment would be an advantage
Hold sufficient Health and Safety (CDM) experience that allows the effective running of projects.
Proven experience of managing all project budgets
Experience of MOD installations
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large well-established FM company offering excellent prospects and benefits. The site also boasts fantastic facilities, such as a gym and onsite restaurant.