Project Manager – Structural and Steelwork Contractor
Wombwell and Yate
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 + car allowance
I am currently recruiting for one of the UK’s leading structural steelwork contractors. Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager with Structural Steel experience to join the contracts team.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Understands basic revenue models and P/L; meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Any other appropriate duties identified and allocated by management.
Experience / Qualifications
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS (or equivalent) health and safety qualification.
- Appointed Person qualification would also be an advantage.
- Experience of working in within the structural steel industry.
- Salary £40,000-£45,000k per annum
- Competitive holiday allowance
- 5% Pension Scheme
To apply or for further information please contact Courteney Rogers – 01489 774010 – [email protected]
*** Please get in touch to recommend anyone who may be interested in this position. We pay £250 for any successful referrals.***