Project Manager -FM small works
Abbeywood / Bristol
Up to £38k-44k + car allowance & benefits
We have an exciting opportunity working for a large Facilities Management company for a Project Manager. The role will involve delivering Additional works/minor new works on our clients government contract, ensuring that all works are delivered on time and within budget. Generally these will be projects ranging from £100k-£2m and will be across multiple sites with several projects running concurrently.
- Monitor Supply Chain service delivery, quality and safe working to ensure all performance indicators are consistently achieved.
- Confer with client to agree scope & priorities of Additional Works on a regular basis.
- Ensure appropriate work plans and budgets are in place to achieve programmes and financial commitments, whilst meeting the changing operational need.
- Identify opportunities on establishments that will support the MoD’s carbon reduction targets.
- Manage cost and stakeholder expectation through excellent communication and sound commercial decisions to ensure value for money.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of operating in an MOD environment
- Good working knowledge of CDM regulations
- Experience of the Asbestos at Work Act, DDA, energy performance, Sustainability
- NEC3 contract requirements
- HND level qualification in an Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS)
In return you will be offered varied projects to manage, a competitive salary and benefits package, ongoing development and progression opportunities.