Project Manager -FM small works
Up to £38-45k
We have an exciting opportunity working for a large Facilities Management company as a Project Manager. The role will involve delivering Additional works/minor new works on our clients government contract, ensuring that all works are delivered on time and within budget. Generally these will be projects ranging from £100k-£2m and will be across multiple sites with several projects running concurrently.
- Monitor Supply Chain service delivery, quality and safe working to ensure all performance indicators are consistently achieved.
- Confer with client to agree scope & priorities of Additional Works on a regular basis.
- Ensure appropriate work plans and budgets are in place to achieve programmes and financial commitments, whilst meeting the changing operational need.
- Identify opportunities on establishments that will support the MoD’s carbon reduction targets.
- Manage cost and stakeholder expectation through excellent communication and sound commercial decisions to ensure value for money.
Could this be for you?
Significant experience in Construction, Property Maintenance or related field
- Experience of operating in an MOD environment
- Good working knowledge of CDM regulations
- Experience of the Asbestos at Work Act, DDA, energy performance, Sustainability
- NEC3 contract requirements
- HND level qualification in an Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS)
In return you will be offered varied projects to manage, a competitive salary and benefits package, ongoing development and progression opportunities.
Please call Kirsty to discuss further.