Project Manager – Rail – Kings Cross
£50k-£60k + Package
My client work on a wide range of civil, building, and M&E projects across the rail sector. Due to successful wins in the business, they are now looking to hire a Project Manager to support them in the delivery on their Rail Station Build Projects.
If you have experience running Rail biased projects for a Tier 2 Company and want to grow within a reputable and rewarding company, please read below.
You will be a Rail Project Manager with a proven track record in station refurbishment and new build projects, with experience of managing construction programmes, demonstrating your ability to build and maintain multiple relationships.
- JCT and NEC contract experience.
- Experience of working with Train Operating Companies and Network Rail.
- Construction and Refurbishment experience.
- Working knowledge of Network Rail Standards and procedures.
- Ability to manage direct labour, sub-contractors, plant hire and material ordering.
- Proven record of project management and contract management to enable successful delivery of Mid to Large – scale, complex and demanding projects.
- Have a working knowledge of current programming software.
- Preparation of safety documentation as required: CPP/WPP/TBRA/COSHH assessments etc.
- To work clearly and accurately at times under pressure and to tight timescales with the ability to think logically and laterally.
In return, you will receive;
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous annual holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Insurance/Critical Illness Cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Subsidized gym membership
If interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to [email protected] or call me on 01489 774010 for more details.