Location: South West
Could this role be for you?
This leading Infrastructure contractor has the need for a Project Manager to join their team working on multi-disciplinary Rail projects. The Project Manager is responsible for the successful and safe delivery of projects to agreed time, budget and quality objectives while achieving customers’ objectives. Providing first class, consistent and effective project management, leading and directing multi-disciplinary project teams (Commercial, Planning, Site Management) while ensuring appropriate resources are allocated across all projects.
- Take ownership alongside the commercial teams of financial forecasting, monitoring and the control of project costs, driving cost reporting and commercial awareness.
- Plan projects while ensuring they are programmed to a level of detail necessary for site teams to deliver projects without delays, while driving best value
- Ensure projects are delivered in compliance with group policies and procedures
- Sponsor tenders, arrange tender handover and deliver pre-start meetings to the site teams.
- Produce and analyse client project progress reports, updated costs and forecasts.
- Ensure the proper use, commercial engagement and management of the supply chain.
- Take the lead for maintaining close liaison with operations and commercial managers for Project Controls, Change Management, Planning, Risk Management, Finance and Procurement.
- Attend internal and external meetings and ensure the production of accurate records of any discussions and actions
- HNC/HND/Related Degree Level
- Chartered membership (ICE or CIOB)
- CSCS, SMSTS, PTS/COSS/SWL
- Leading engineering contractor offering guaranteed career development.
- Salary is tailored to experience + attractive benefits.
- Secured framework up until 2021.
To apply please contact Shannon Foster for further details – 01489 774010