Project Manager – Waste Water
Central Belt – Scotland
Circa £50,000 Per annum plus package
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with a pioneering water technology company with the recruitment of a Project Manager who has a background in Wastewater Pumping. The Project Manager will be required to manage pump station refurbishment projects from start to finish with full technical & commercial responsibility for the project.
To apply for this position the successful candidate should have knowledge and experience of Wastewater pump stations and Clean Water Projects, be able to design and project manage a pump station refurbishment, proven experience working and dealing with Water Frameworks and Sub Contractors and be able to demonstrate excellent planning skills.
As a Project Manager you will be expected to spend 50% of your time on site and 50% in the Head Office, you will be responsible for –
- Provide required reports and progress updates – including delivery plans, delivery progress, performance against budget, forecast revenues and forecast costs.
- Assist the company in maintaining the highest possible standards of Health & Safety at Work and Quality, in accordance with current legislation and policies laid down by the company.
- Take lead responsibility to ensure that the Project Engineer’s allocated portfolio of projects are delivered in a timely, effective and efficient manner – in order to meet our client expectations and the expectations of the customer.
- Work with customers and any sub-contract partners to ensure works are delivered within agreed budgets. Project manage Engineering Technicians scheduled on allocated Projects.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Day to day Project Team management
- Manage own and team workload to ensure agreed deadlines are achieved
- Liaise with suppliers as required and ensure supplier deliverables are managed effectively
- Ensure all projects are planned, managed and delivered effectively and efficiently by the Project Teams – including ensuring works are delivered within agreed budgets
- Establish and maintain key relationships with customers – ensuring the customer is kept up to date in a timely manner regarding plans, progress and any issues
- Establish and maintain contacts with the Sales teams – keeping the Sales teams up to date in a timely manner regarding plans, progress and any issues
- Provide weekly and monthly forecasts of the revenue income for the portfolio/projects
- Ensure the commercial and contractual elements of each project are understood – and works are planned and delivered accordingly
- Attend site meetings & undertake site inspections when required
- The post-holder must comply with, plus ensure the team complies with, the Health and Safety requirements as outlined in the H&S policy
- Undertake additional activities as required, commensurate with the level of the role.
In return for the above the successful candidate can expect a Salary circa £50,000 per annum plus bonus and package.
For more information or to apply for this position please send a copy of your cv to tom, or call him directly on 01489 774010.