Wastewater Project Manager / Engineer in Midlands
Rate on application
We are currently seeking a wastewater project manager / engineer to join a consultancy based in the midlands. Working within an established water team based in the Midlands.,the successful candidate will be co-located in either Derby or Coventry supporting our client to deliver a non-infrastructure project involving new or replacement flow monitoring equipment at pump stations, project management and technical input.
The successful individual will be a wastewater project manager / engineer, ideally professionally qualified, to be responsible for day to day project management activities.
The candidate will be self-motivated and demonstrate an ability to work with others, taking on an appropriate level of responsibility. They will be knowledgeable about the Water Industry and implications on design and performance criteria.
· Recent experience of wastewater infrastructure delivery
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Excellent Communication Skills – oral and written
· Proactive and motivated to develop technical knowledge and experience
· Keen interest and appreciation of the UK Water Industry
· Excellent team working
· Experience of flow monitoring and telemetry
· Professionally qualified
· Contract management
· Full UK driving licence (clean)
- Delivery of projects as part of a team as well as on individual assignments as required
- Programme management
- Investigation and resolution of wastewater non-infrastructure issues through the development of design solutions
- Interacting with Clients and other stakeholders during face to face meetings
- Data analysis and anomaly identification
- Technical report writing
- Proactive commitment to Health and Safety
To apply for this position please call Tom Mlinar on 01489 774010 or send your cv