You will be joining a family owned, medium sized contractor that specialise in new build, design & build, refurbishment and extensions across healthcare, education, residential, heritage, leisure projects.
As the Quantity Surveyor you will be expected to report to the Managing Surveyor, preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts. Also to get involved in valuing completed work and arranging for payments.
Could this role be for you?
- Worked for a contractor for 8+ years
- Experience working on JCT & NEC contracts
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Being commercially aware
- Happy to travel
- Quantity Surveyor role working for a family owned contractor
- Up to £70k + package – car/car allowance and more
- Based in Surrey
- Office & site based role
Please call Lizzie to discuss further.