Project Quantity Surveyor – Brighton – Up to 50K(DOE) + Package
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading providers in the Property & Construction Surveying Industry. They are currently looking to expand their current successful team with a Project Quantity Surveyor based in Brighton.
Responsibilities of Project Quantity Surveyor
You will join the existing Surveying team and will be working for some of the top developers and property owners throughout Sussex delivering first-hand experience on some of the counties award winning projects. You will get the opportunity to work on high profile/exciting developments for blue-chip clients within the public or private sectors including Residential, Leisure, Healthcare and Commercial.
Requirements of Project Quantity Surveyor
- Degree or Post Graduate diploma or Masters (or equivalent) in a Construction related subject
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor in the UK market with the ability to act as Employer’s Agent, Contract Administrator and Project Co-ordinator.
- Knowledge of JCT Contracts
- Ability to prepare budget estimates and cost plans
- Ability to act on behalf of a funder as an Independent Monitoring Surveyor
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive approach to team working and the ability to self-manage and prioritize.
Rewards & Benefits
- Very competitive salary
- Annual salary reviews
- Bonus Scheme
- 23 day’s leave, rising to 28 with MRICS, plus 1 extra day for full years’ service up to a maximum of 5 days.
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Laptop and iPhone for work and personal use
- Company away days
- Career Progression Opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable company. If you interested in this Project Quantity Surveyor position in Brighton and are looking for a company that treats their staff well and offers excellent path to progression, then please apply now!