Job Title: Project Quantity Surveyor
I am currently recruiting for an established main contractor based in Manchester. Having secured projects up to the value of £14 million, this contractor undertakes new build and refurbishment work within the residential and commercial sector.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor who will report to the Commercial Manager.
Typical duties will include:
- Attending and contributing to regular client project meetings
- Preparing Bill of Quantities from drawings and specification from groundwork to finishes
- Preparing and submitting tender packages
- Compiling of sub-contract orders
- Carrying out site measures and valuations against subcontractor applications, including issues of payment and withholding notices.
- Preparation of client applications and variation accounts
- Preparation and maintenance of procurement schedule and warranty tracker
- BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying or a similar field
- Project Surveyor experience within construction
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
- Confident in problem solving, decision making and able to work under pressure
- A pro-active team player