Property / Facilities Manager – Dublin
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is based primarily in the Dublin area, working on a Government contract.
This is a Single-site position where you have the potential to earn a basic up to €70k + car + PMI
As the Property / Facilities manager you will have the responsibility of the full B&CE and M&E maintenance of key Government accommodation based in Dublin. You as the manager will be delivering the PPM and Reactive maintenance within the building, supporting new works within the building. You will be Looking to Relocate yourself or are currently living in Ireland!
Could this role be for you?
- Experience of FM delivery across a TFM contract
- Experience in manager frontline staff, while being client facing (important)
- Technical knowledge in FM specifically within a property or Residential Setting. Qualifications (Desirable)
- Strong understanding and correspondence to Confidentiality
- Budgeting and analysis experience
- Ability to obtain SC clearance
- earn a basic up to €70k + car + PMI
- Further training provided
- Government Contract
- Leading FM contractor
The consultant for this vacancy are Andrew Macey