Role: Property Management Surveyor
Location: North Hertfordshire
Type: Full time Perm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Estates Management Surveyor to join our Client to work predominantly on the investment portfolio of our prestigious client.
- The extensive portfolio consists of offices, industrial and retail premises and other specialist assets
- The role will draw on broad property skills and involve the candidate in a wide range of interesting projects.
- Travel between Huntingdon and Letchworth, within the town, and occasionally elsewhere with the UK, both to sire and to client meetings will be required.
- Reports to the Account Manager (investor clients)
Skill & Experience
- The successful candidate will be MRICS qualified and have several years’ property management experience across property sectors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service ethos
- A logical approach to problem solving and strong organisational skills
- Competitive salary
- Company car or car allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- (vouchers and discounts on shopping and entertainment)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Potential for career progression
- Bonuses for performance and business generation