Job Title: Portfolio Manager
Job Type: Permanent – Full-time
Salary: 18-24k depending on experience
I am working for a brilliant company which need someone to provide excellent customer service to our investment management clients by understanding and meeting their requirements. This role is based in Brighton, working as part of a small team, led by a Portfolio Manager. You will be managing a large portfolio of properties across the UK, Communicating with your clients, with tenants and contractors and internally with the asset management, finance and IT teams.
Liaise with clients and tenants, responding and dealing with enquiries within
there agreed service level timelines.
· On a daily basis action diary items, resolving problems and issues.
· Negotiating rent reviews, tenancy renewals, starts and ends, inventory checks
and deposit release with tenants and ensuring all paperwork is accurate and
actions are timely.
· Instructing approved contractors, controlling costs and quality of work for
identified proactive and reactive maintenance issues.
· Ensuring all regulatory requirements are met for rental properties.
· Managing insurance claims.
· Processing orders, checking invoices.
· Day to day administration and reporting, using there bespoke software and
client databases where appropriate.
· Contribute to the effectiveness of the Customer Services team through
positive teamwork and assist in training where requested.
· You are expected to be flexible and the Company reserves the right to vary
Occasionally you may be required to work in different
departments or carry out duties which are reasonable and within your
capabilities and / or adopt new working methods should these be in the best
interests of the Company.
Qualified in property related discipline preferably ARLA
2 years’ experience in the Residential property management sector
You will be good at communicating, juggling priorities and working under pressure.
Knowledge relevant to the role
Experience within the rental housing sector.
Articulate in written and verbal communication.
Good numeracy skills and precise data entry and confident in the IT area
Ability to work independently and prioritize task’s and take owner ship and make sure the tasks are completed.
They offer an excellent remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, to include study support and excellent benefits. We have a friendly and sociable office situated in the heart of Brighton.
To apply or for further information please contact Henry Moignard on 01489774010 or email me