Job Title: Property Manager
Job Type: Permanent – Full-time
Salary: 20-30k depending on experience
Highfield have an exciting opportunity to join one of west London’s best property specialists the role is for a Property Manager you will be joining a well-established group of chartered professionals that have been providing expert property advice for over 85 years. Their knowledge and experience of South West London, Surrey, Middlesex and the surrounding areas is unrivalled.
- Managing a portfolio of residential blocks / estates
- Assisting the Head of Property Management to provide a full and professional services to clients and the leaseholders Ensuring compliance with the Landlord & Tenant Act, specifically with regards to carrying out and managing Section 20s
- Doing on site visits and carrying out inspections of properties to ensure their upkeep
- Liaising with contractors to ensure any required work is completed to a satisfactory level and within required set time frames
- Dealing with leaseholder enquiries and responding via phone, email and in writing
- Scheduling and attending Client board meetings, including AGM’s and directors meetings
- Producing annual budgets in line with planned works and previous expenditure
- Arranging regular risk assessments for each property within the portfolio and ensuring necessary works are carried out promptly
Understanding of leasehold procedure and legislation. Degree qualification. Or ‘A’ Levels or equivalent (AS Levels/GNVQs/NVQs etc.) IRPM/RICS qualification Ability to organise and prioritise self.
- Candidates must have a proven track record working in residential property management and of the Landlord & Tenant Act.
- Possesses excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Able to identify and analyse information within short time frames Able to work as part of team and as an individual
- Able to provide outstanding levels of customer service
- 2 years’ experience in residential property management
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays,
- Time off in lieu for out of office hours appointments,
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company pension
To apply or for further information please contact Henry Moignard on 01489774010 or email me