Highfield Professional Solutions are recruiting for an established and ambitious, Public Health Design Engineer, on behalf of an excellent Building Services consultancy with exciting growth plans.
The company are a young, fresh thinking, ambitious and quality-focused Engineering practice in the heart of the Clerkenwell, London’s premier design district.
They place an emphasis on developing great engineers by ensuring the team can work on a wide variety of projects (over and above commercial and residential sectors) such as cultural projects, art installations, architectural competitions, energy centers, renewable energy installations and large masterplans / infrastructure as well as international work.
They manage to achieve exceptional levels of quality through a collaborative “One-Team” approach, excellent in-house talent, progressive BIM development, integrated environmental design and by working with great architects like Pritzker prize winner Peter Zumthor, HawkinsBrown and Purcell on award winning projects.
This a fantastic opportunity to enter a growing and thriving new practice at the early stage (currently team of 25), shape the company and be a part of their ongoing success.
This is a key role and key technical aspects of the role include:
– Independently managing, designing on and overseeing projects
– Working side-by-side with senior management.
– Liaise and co-ordination with other external design disciplines.
– Setting design strategies and solutions and production of design sketches.
– Full design and tender package delivery.
– Taking responsibility for quality control.
– Site surveys and inspections.
Ideal candidates will have over 4 years’ experience in PHE / Building Services and will:
– Have managed projects (such as commercial and residential) from start to finish.
– Be confident and comfortable in design team meeting working alongside signature architects.
– Be passionate about learning and delivering sustainable and innovative design solutions.
– Be able to inspire external clients and junior engineers via the company ethos.
– Have a genuine desire to improve the MEP sector.
– A relevant degree is essential (e.g. building services/mechanical/environmental engineering etc) and BIM (REVIT) experience will be considered an advantage.
The consultancy are open to flexible working, have a great healthcare package, offer up to 30 days holiday and have an annual profit share scheme. This is a chance for a driven, experienced Public Health Engineer to help shape a great company, build long lasting professional relationships, be able to thrive and have their talent, experience and ambition recognized and rewarded as the company grows.
Please contact Natasha Ward at Highfield Professional Solutions to discuss further or to apply.