Quality Advisor – Tiverton
You will be joining a company who provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Ministry of Defence at multiple sites in the South West.
A position has come up for a Quality Advisor. My client is looking for an Experienced Quality Advisor with proven track record of working within a Construction, or a Facilities Management environment. You are required to have experience in quality inspection, auditing and testing.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- To support the SHEQ Manager in ensuring compliance with internal procedures, regulatory requirements and applicable management system standards such as ISO 9001.
- To support the SHEQ manager in implementing process, procedures and work instructions.
- To identify systematic failings through Root cause analysis.
- Assist the SHEQ Manager in gaining & maintaining future Certification Schemes such as ISO14001, 55001. Undertake and lead on SHEQ audits across all areas of the business as defined by internal and external audit programme.
- Control, Maintain & Control other relevant Quality Documentation as Directed by the SHEQ Manager.
Could this be for you?
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and its requirements
- Experience of conducting internal audits
- Experience of Construction or Facilities Management Environments
- Experienced at analysing data, understanding the outcomes and transposing the information to make key business decisions
- A certificate in Quality Management (CQI) or willing to work towards
- Internal Auditor Qualification (CQI /IRCA) or willing to work towards
- Quality management Practitioner (PCQI) or willing to work towards
- Good pay package with good overall company benefits
- Excellent long-term career prospects.
- Plenty of training and support within the role
UK driving license required for this role.