Highfield Professional Solutions are working with an SME with the recruitment of a Quality Manager to support a nuclear project.
The successful candidate will be asked to provide a full range of quality activities in direct support of the company’s business and support teams across the business including responsibility for a Nuclear Quality Assurance program.
- Review and approval of project procedures to assure compliance with QA program
- The Project Quality Manager is responsible for preparation and maintenance of estimates and schedules for the QA/QC scope of work at bid and throughout project execution
Development of the project quality.
- Tracking corrective action responses to audit findings
- Coordination of QA program indoctrination and training for the project and project support personnel
- Degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in an engineering discipline.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in quality assurance and related fields including operations.
- To be eligible for security clearance
- To have an understanding in the Nuclear Industry and understand the regulatory requirements.
- have a thorough working knowledge of ASME NQA-1 2008/1a and 2009
For more information please contact Matt Casey on 01489 774 010 or email matt.casey @highfieldps.co.uk