About the role
You could become part of the world’s largest telecommunications service provider, supporting a number of high profile clients from a number of state-of-the-art data centre facilities. This role will be based out of the Hemel Hempstead head office.
Assisting the Operations Director, you will be responsible for both current and future ISO’s certifications, GDPR conformity, processes, procedures, and document control. You will also be responsible for the effective planning, monitoring and management of the departments activities and obligations to support the business requirements and obligations. You will be responsible for ensuring the same standards are implemented across the business.
Essential experience relevant to the role:
- Working knowledge of ISO9001, 14001 & 27001
- A minimum of 3 years in Quality Management covering ISO and other relevant standards
- Good understanding of GDPR implementation and auditing
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Willing to undertake occasional travel to sister company locations if required
- To possess a full clean UK driving licence
- To undergo full security checks to BS7858:2012
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through