Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £40,000-£60,000 + benefits
I am currently recruiting for a leading utility service provider who are looking to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor, who will report to the Managing Quantity Surveyor. My client is renowned for delivering complex projects on time and in budget. The successful post-holder will be responsible for assisting with the control of costs, maximising value, minimising future liabilities and maintaining the required standard of quality and safety on a range of trunk main contracts. Commercial involvement will be required from providing quotation for design through to contractual completion of on-site Works.
- Manage the commercial elements of associated projects.
- Production and submission of valuations, claims, budget monitoring, and contract / work stream performance data.
- Assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks.
- Maximise cash flow through the control, measurement (including quality) and valuation of associated work.
- Interim and final payments of sub-contractors.
- Implement company policies
Ideally you will have:
- The relevant qualifications (Degree or HNC in Quantity Surveying desirable)
- Experience working on NEC 3 Option A
- Confident IT skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Must be an excellent organiser with proven time management skills
- Must be flexible in hours of work and travel
- Negotiable Package
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension Scheme
To apply or for further information please contact Kathleen Lyons – 01489 774010 –
*** Please get in touch to recommend anyone who may be interested in this position. We pay £250 for any successful referrals.***