Quantity Surveyor – FM / Construction
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is covering London, East and South East areas.
An opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor. To join the mobile team and will be responsible for reviewing the account expenditure to maximise income. The position is for a strong leader who will be able to support government based commercial contracts.
The role will require UK wide travel and will require Security Clearance checks. Your day to day will be supporting accounts while monitoring budgets, forecasts, and monthly CVR’s.
Could this role be for you?
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Self motivated with a flexible approach to work
- Mobile and available to travel between sites
- JCT and NEC3 forms of contract
- RICS/CIOB membership or similar (desirable)
- Able to pass BPSS / Security Clearance
- £42 – £50k per annum + Car Allowance
- National based role
The consultant for this vacancy are Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: