Rail Surveyor (All Levels)
My client has a successful history of delivering a number of complex surveys in order to facilitate multi-disciplinary projects.
Their team is very experienced in the latest technology, and possesses a deep understanding of the infrastructure.
They are currently looking to employ Rail Surveyors of all levels.
- Experience working as a Surveyor on railway projects
- Previous experience of topographic surveys and/or Permanent Way and good understanding of rail infrastructure.
- Experienced in use of Network Rail, London Underground &, Railway Group standards as well as the relevant – British Standards and Eurocodes
- Experience working with Leica equipment
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Microstation
- Must be able to work weekends and nights as required and travel to various sites.
Optional but advantageous
- Experienced undertaking trolley surveys – GRP1000, 3000 and 5000
- Experienced in Gauging / Clearance surveys using laser sweep or routescan
- Previous experience in planning and access arrangements
For further information about the role or to apply please send your CV or call me on 01489 774010